Founded by a vastly experienced team of industry professionals from a wide range of Financial Services and Legal backgrounds, dedicated to assist companies in unlocking the certain liquidity tied up in the credit process.
Commercial Credit Management offers credit services ranging from pre-legal debt recovery, international, collections, invoice monitoring, skip-tracing and consultancy.
We provide exceptional value for customers. By delivering excellent solutions with professional integrity, we develop successful business relationships through mutual trust and respect.
To continuously improve our customer’s ability to efficiently manage their credit processes through training, guidance, information and assistance.
At CCM, we believe that our core strength is in our people, which is why we continually invest in the growth of our employees and staff members within the Credit & Collections industry.
Code of Conduct
In addition to the stringent Codes of Conduct & Ethics already in place from organisations such as ACA and CSA-UK, we believe that we can further refine how we interact with creditors and debtors and should never stop learning and evolving within the marketplace.
* Provide adequate and sufficient training to all members of staff who interact with creditors or debtors.
* Regularly examine and review our own practices, strategies and communications to ensure compliance with industry standards.
* All consultancy and training shall be carried out in the clients best interests.
* Exercise consideration of the debtors circumstances and ability to repay without further borrowing, especially in cases of those who are suffering severe financial hardship.
* Comply with all reasonable requests made by debtors or their representatives, regulators and creditors.
* Communicate with debtors in a fair and transparent manner.
* Process personal and sensitive data in accordance with relevant Data Protection legislation.